resipi asal - rinnchan's fotopage
sumber 1 - mamafami
sumber 2 - inahar's cooking time
500g frozen wedges (store bought)
5 sliced cheese (orange in color-smoked bbq flavor) ~ the more the yummier
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon flour
1/2 cup fresh milk
2 tablespoons plain yogurt
pepper powder to taste (I added this)
1. Fry the wedges till crispy. Set aside.
2. Melt butter in a non stick pan over slow fire. Add flour and stir well.
3. Add fresh milk and stir till the mixture thickens.
4. Add in cheese and stir till the cheese melts.
5. Add in yogurt and stir well.
6. Place the cheesy sauce and mayonaise in 2 different piping bag. Pipe onto the wedges. Ready to serve.